Thursday the 28th and Friday the 29th of April, the USO presents a truly magical edition of its spring concerts. Together with soloist Sylvia Huang, we will enchant you all night…
– L’Apprenti Sorcier by Paul Dukas
– Violinconcerto in A minor by Antonín Dvořák, soloist Sylvia Huang
– Symphony in D minor by César Franck
– Thursday the 28th of April (doors 19u30, start 20u)
– Friday the 29th of April (doors 19u30, start 20u)
Rector Pieter De Somer-Aula (PDS)
Charles Deberiotstraat 24, 3000 Leuven
Parking is possible below the PDS. Accessibility information is available here.
On Monday the 7th of March, the cultural sector adopted code yellow. For this concert this means the following:
– Don’t come when you have symptoms.
– No Covid Safe Ticket will be required when entering.
– A face mask is not mandatory, but still recommended.
– Vulnerable people are strongly recommended to wear an FFP2-mask.
Tickets for this concert are available through our members, and in the Shop.
Prices are as follows:
– Student with Culture Card: €5
– Student/-18: €6
– Adult/non-student: €12
– At the door: above + €1
Tickets ordered through the website will be ready at the box office.
Simply state your name and we will let you in.
After the concert everyone is welcome to attend the free Leffe reception.